Chloe’s Ninth Month

Chloe’s ninth month was a very exciting one because she became much more mobile.  She started going from a seated position to laying on her stomach without falling as well as going from her stomach to sitting.  She also began to crawl!  That was such an exciting time for all of us.  She also began saying “dadadadada” which Daddy is very excited about ;)

Chloe got stuck between some furniture at Grandma and Grandpa Nelsen’s house on her 8 month birthday.  A sign that she’s getting more mobile.  (11/22/2010)

While we were up visiting the grandparents for Thanksgiving, we stopped over to Great Grandma’s house to hang out.  (11/23/2010)

We decided to get professional portraits done for Chloe and before we left, we got a few pictures of her in her cute outfit.  Here she is sitting in the same chair that Daddy played with when he was a kid.  (11/24/2010)

Here are the professional pictures that were taken.  (11/24/2010)

Grandpa and Chloe having a fun time.  (11/26/2010)

Chloe begins moving from the seated position to laying down on her tummy with a fair amount of ease for the first time.  (11/30/2010)

We tried giving Chloe a big glass to drink from and by the end of the video, she does get some water, but it goes down the wrong pipe.  (12/02/2010)

Chloe sure loves playing in her Jumperoo.  (12/04/2010)

Chloe loves anything technology related!  (12/04/2010)

We got together with our friends to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Here Chloe is enjoying some play time with Gavin, Jess and Cass (the dog).  (12/05/2010)

Jrome surprised Chloe with a wooden rocking horse that he made.  He did a very nice job on it and it was an awesome gift!  (12/05/2010)

Having fun during bath time.  (12/07/2010)

Again, anything tech related, Chloe wants to get her hands on.  (12/09/2010)

We got together with some friends to watch football and Chloe wanted to have some beer too.  Unfortunately, beer is a little bit different than milk.  (12/12/2010)

Here you can see Chloe getting real close to crawling. She gets up on all fours pretty well and kind of lunges forward. It won’t be too much longer and she’ll be crawling around all over the place.  (12/13/2010)

Here is Chloe baby talking up quite a storm as she works on filling her diaper. Hey, even though pooping is hard work she can make it a fun experience!  (12/13/2010)

After trying to crawl multiple times, she finally crawls for the first time trying to get to a PS3 controller! At first we didn’t know whether or not to officially make the call that she started crawling, but we decided to make it official after shooting the video.  (12/15/2010)

Chloe shows off crawling again. It turns out PS3 controllers are a good way to bribe her to crawl because she loves them. She also can’t resist the network cable strung across the floor.  (12/15/2010)

Here is Chloe sitting down baby talking up a storm before she crawls over to the Christmas tree to check out the presents.  (12/17/2010)

Messy face.  (12/19/2010)

37 Comments

1. masonha says:

Welcome to my blog ! I’m Mason Hart.
    Even though I jokingly credit my aunt for my writing talent, I know that it is a talent I have fostered from childhood. Though my grandmother is a writer, I also started out young.
    I’ve always had a way with words, according to my favorite teacher . I was always so excited in science when we had to do a research assignment .
    Now, I help current learners achieve the grades that have always come easily to me. It is my way of giving back to students because I understand the obstacles they must overcome to graduate.

Mason Hart – Academic Writer – Leadershipeducationnelenhaiti Company

2. bethany says:

Hello everyone, it’s Bethany here!
    I work as a professional an essay writer and have created this content with the intent of changing your life for the better. I started honing my writing talent in high school. I learned that my fellow students needed writing help—and they were willing to pay for it. The money was enough to help pay my tuition for my remaining semesters of college.
    Ever since high school, I have continued to work as a professional writer. I was hired by a writing company based in the United Kingdom. Since then, the dissertations that I have written have been sold around Europe and the United States.
    In my line of work, I have become used to hearing, “Bethany Haynes, can you help me meet my writing assignment deadline?” I know that I can save their time.

Professional Writer – Bethany Haynes – Robcostudio Corps

3. eliotest says:

Hi guys, my name is Eliot Estes!

I`m a professional writer and I`m going to change your lifes onсe and for all
    Writing has been my passion since early years and now I can`t imagine my life without it.
    Most of my poems were sold throughout Canada, USA, Old England and even Australia. Also I`m working with services that help people to save their nerves.
    People ask me “Please, Eliot Estes, I need your professional help” and I always accept the request, `cause I know, that only I can solve all their problems!

Professional Academic Writer – Eliot – Professionalonlineediting Company

4. bentleyw says:

Hello All
    Thanks for checking out my about page. My name is Bentley Werner.
    I have worked a long time in this niche. My interest in writing started at a young age. I wrote journaled as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into journalism eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for qualified writers. I specialize in research papers , but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
    Email me for more information about rates and a price quote. I’m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer – Bentley Werner – BibleSkillsInstitute Band

5. billywelsh says:

Good day and welcome to my webpage. I’m Billy Welsh.
    I have always dreamed of being a book writer but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I aided a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop telling me how well I had done. Word got around and someone asked me for to help them just a week later. This time they would pay me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing academic writing for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my research paper writing to students.

Writing Specialist – Billy Welsh – Techwritersclub Corps

6. pennyallis says:

Hey, my name is Penny Allison!

I`m an academic writer and I`m going to change your lifes onсe and for all
    Writing has been my passion since early childhood and now I can`t imagine my life without it.
    Most of my books were sold throughout Canada, USA, China and even Russia. Also I`m working with services that help people to save their nerves.
    People ask me “Hey, Penny, I need your professional help” and I always accept the request, `cause I know, that only I can save their time!

Academic Writer – Penny Allison – //www.mantecateachers.com/]Mantecateachers Confederation

7. jamesoneil says:

Welcome to my blog ,
    I’m James Oneill.
    If you’ve ever been too tired and couldn’t finish a academic paper, then you’ve come to the right place. I work with students in all areas of the writing process . I can also write the paper from start to finish.
    My career as an academic writer started during my school years . After learning that I was very talented in the field of academic writing, I decided to take it up as a career .

Skilled Academic Writer- James Oneill- Findingmiddlegroundink-12education Company

8. rimamorr says:

I’m an academic writer who loves to bring smiles to people’s face.

Writing is what I do for a living and I am so passionate about this. I have worked with several associations whose mission is to help people solve problems.
    I love traveling and have visited several places in the past few years.
    I’m happy to have written several books that have contributed positively to the lives of many. My books are available in several parts of the world. And I’m currently working with companies that help people save time. Being a part of this team has open more opportunities for me to excel as a writer. I have worked with different people and met many clients as a writer.
    I can handle any kind of writing and provide nothing but the best. People come to me all the time to ask if I can solve their assignment problems and I accept. I find pleasure in assisting them to solve their problems as a professional.

Professional Writer – Rima – Nationaldogguideconference Team

9. kaitlinmcg says:

My name is Kaitlin. And I am a professional academic writer with many years of experience in writing.

My interest is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several associations as a volunteer and have assisted people in many ways.
    My love for writing has no end. It is like the air we breathe, something I cherish with all my being. I am a passionate writer who started at an early age.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my poems in different countries like Canada and China and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in a company that provides assistance to many people from different parts of the world. Clients always come to me because I work no matter how complex their projects are. I help them to save time, because I feel fulfilled when people come to me for writing help.

Ghost Writer – Kaitlin Mcguire – Muhammadschoolofmusic Team

10. gretabrock says:

Hi Everybody
    Thanks for checking out my academic writing page . My name is Greta.
    I have worked a long time in this niche. My aptitude for writing started at a young age. I wrote journaled as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into journalism eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for qualified writers. I specialize in essays, but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
    Contact me for more information about rates and a price quote. I’m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer – Greta Brock – Thescientistexpo Corps

11. everlyham says:

My name is Everly. And I am a professional Content writer with many years of experience in writing.

My main focus is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several associations as a volunteer and have assisted in many ways.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my poems in different countries like USA, Russia and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in an organization that provides assistance to many clients from different parts of the world. People always come to me because I work no matter how hard their projects are. I help them to save money, because I feel happy when people come to me for professional help.

Professional academic Writer – Everly Hamer – //www.auxarius.com/]Auxarius Confederation

12. kaitlinmc says:

My name is Kyra. And I am a professional Content writer with many years of experience in writing.

My goal is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several associations as a volunteer and have assisted in many ways.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my works in different countries like England and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in a company that provides assistance to many people from different parts of the world. Students always come to me because I work no matter how difficult their projects are. I help them to save energy, because I feel fulfilled when people come to me for writing help.

Academic Writer – Kyra Anthony – Customwriters Corps

13. beverlypier says:

Welcome everyone ! I’m Beverly Pierce.
    Even though I jokingly credit my mother for my writing talent, I know that it is a ability I have fostered from childhood. Though my grandmother is a writer, I also started out young.
    I’ve always had a way with words, according to my favorite teacher . I was always so excited in history when we had to do a research writing assignment.
    Now, I help current learners achieve the grades that have always come easily to me. It is my way of giving back to schools because I understand the obstacles they must overcome to graduate.

Beverly Pierce – Academic Writing Professional – Sergreport Company

14. jeanhartm says:

Hello, I’m Jean Hartman.
    Welcome to my about page. I started writing in middle school after a creative writing assignment for my English teacher. I did creative writing for several months before I thought about doing something else.
    I had always loved doing research papers because I’m passionate about learning. When you combine writing talent with a love of learning, academic writing only makes sense as a job.
    I’m passionate about aiding the students of the future in their school career. When they get too busy, I am there to help.

Jean Hartman – Professional Academic Writer – Byrumsocialstudies Company

15. kyapier says:

Hello, I’m Kya Pierce.
    Welcome to my about page. I started writing in my early school years after a creative writing assignment for my English teacher. I did creative writing for several months before I thought about doing something else.
    I had always loved doing research papers because I’m passionate about learning. When you combine writing skill with a love of learning, research paper writing only makes sense as a job.
    I’m passionate about helping the students of the future in their school career. When they don’t have time for their paper , I am there to help.

Kya Pierce – Writing Expert – Ebrcn Team

16. ambercrou says:

My name is Amber. And I am a professional Content writer with many years of experience in writing.

My main focus is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several groups as a volunteer and have assisted in many ways.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my works in different countries like USA, Russia and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in an organization that provides assistance to many students from different parts of the world. Clients always come to me because I work no matter how difficult their projects are. I help them to save energy, because I feel happy when people come to me for writing help.

Ghost Writer – Amber – Vahealthchartbook Band

17. lianaly says:

Hi guys, I am Liana an expert in academic writing.

I love solving people’s problems and make them happy. That is what I have been doing for many years now.
    I have been writing since I was 12 years old and never knew it would turn out to be a full-time career. I have also been able to handle several assignments that involves writing. And I worked in three organizations as a volunteer to assist people.My interest has always been to help people succeed. And I go the extra mile to make that happen.
    I enjoy writing books and have helped people from countries like Canada.
    I work with a service provider whose mission is to provide quality writing and make people happy. In fact, many people come to me for professional help on a daily basis because they know I always deliver. And I will continue to provide nothing but quality to build trust like I have been doing for the past few years.

Expert academic writer – Liana – Literaturematters Team

18. agatawhit says:

Hi Everybody
    Thanks for checking out my about page. My name is Agata.
    I have worked a long time in this niche. My passion for writing started at a young age. I wrote short stories as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into reporting eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for professional writers. I specialize in research papers , but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
    Reach out for more information about rates and a price quote. I’m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer – Agata – //www.hipdoghomestudy.com/]Hipdoghomestudy Company

19. amieebern says:

Hi and welcome to my webpage. I’m Amiee.
    I have always dreamed of being a novelist but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I assisted a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop complimenting me . Word got around and someone asked me for to write their paper just a week later. This time they would pay me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing research paper writing for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my writing skills to students.

Professional Writer – Amiee – Jenniferpalmerstudio Confederation

20. lianaly says:

My name is Liana. And I am a professional academic writer with many years of experience in writing.

My interest is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several associations as a volunteer and have assisted in many ways.
    My love for writing has no end. It is like the air we breathe, something I cherish with all my being. I am a full-time writer who started at an early age.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my works in different countries like France and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in a company that provides assistance to many clients from different parts of the world. Clients always come to me because I work no matter how complex their projects are. I help them to save money, because I feel fulfilled when people come to me for professional help.

Academic Writer – Liana – Literaturematters Band

21. sabrinar says:

Hello All
    Thanks for checking out my academic writing page . My name is Sabrina.
    I have worked several years in this niche. My interest in writing started at a young age. I wrote poetry as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into reporting eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for skilled writers. I specialize in research papers , but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.

Academic Writer – Sabrina – Check this Corp

22. katyapat says:

Hello, my name is Katya Patel!

I`m a professional writer and I`m going to change your lifes onсe and for all
    Most of my works were sold throughout Canada, USA, Old England and even India. Also I`m working with services that help people to save their time.
    People ask me “Please, Katya Patel, I need your professional help” and I always accept the request, `cause I know, that only I can solve all their problems!

Professional Writer – Katya – Click here Band

23. rachelwil says:

Hello everyone, it’s Rachel Wilcox here!
    I work as a professional an essay writer and have created this content with the intent of changing your life for the better. I started honing my writing skills in college. I learned that my fellow students needed writing help—and they were willing to pay for it. The money was enough to help pay my tuition for my first semester of college.
    Ever since school, I have continued to work as an academic writer. I was hired by a writing service based in the United Kingdom. Since then, the research papers that I have written have been sold around Europe and the United States.
    In my line of work, I have become familiar with hearing, “Rachel, can you help me meet my writing assignment deadline?” I know that I can save their time.

Academic Writer – Rachel Wilcox – //www.geekswithpaper.com/]Geekswithpaper Company

24. lynseyvel says:

Hey guys, I am Lynsey Velasquez an expert in report writing.

I enjoy solving people’s problems and make them happy. That is what I have been doing for decades now.
    I have been writing since I was 12 years old and never knew it would turn out to be a full-time career. I have also been able to manage several projects that involves writing. And I worked in three organizations as a volunteer to assist people.My passion has always been to help people succeed. And I go the extra mile to make that happen.
    I enjoy writing academic papers and have helped people from countries like USA.
    I work with a service provider whose mission is to provide quality papers and make people happy. In fact, many students come to me for professional help on a daily basis because they know I always deliver. And I will continue to provide nothing but the best to build trust like I have been doing for the past few years.

Expert writer – Lynsey – Mathhomeworkanswer Band

25. amikenn says:

Hi Everybody
    Thanks for checking out my writing website . My name is Ami Kennedy.
    I have worked a long time in this niche. My aptitude for writing started at a young age. I wrote poetry as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into reporting eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for qualified writers. I specialize in research papers , but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.

Academic Writer – Ami Kennedy – //www.tahoeshotokan.com/]Tahoeshotokan Confederation

26. hydraisome says:

президент медведев петух козел гей трансвестит GO VEGAS петух курочка обосанный пидор козел
    Stuffman петух курочка обосанный пидор козел
    трансвестит гей педофил гомосексуалист педераст пидор петух козел hydraruzxpnew4af.onion
    кладу пустые клады кладов не найдете
    сосите хуй русские
    кидалы верните деньги петухи козлы пидоры обоссыши ебанные

купить apvp гашиш
    http://hydraruzxpnew4af.onion/market/475 MEFOPT

27. jenarey says:

Hello and welcome to my blog . I’m Jena Reyes.
    I have always dreamed of being a book writer but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I helped a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop complimenting me . Word got around and someone asked me for to help them just a week later. This time they would compensate me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing research papers for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my writing skills to students.

Writing Specialist – Jena Reyes – Allmyblog Band

28. lenalawr says:

Thanks for stopping by my page! I’m Lena Lawrence.
    Even though I jokingly credit my mother for my writing talent, I know that it is a talent I have fostered from childhood. Though my aunt is a writer, I also started out young.
    I’ve always had a way with words, according to my favorite professor . I was always so excited in science when we had to do a research assignment .
    Now, I help current pupils achieve the grades that have always come easily to me. It is my way of giving back to schools because I understand the troubles they must overcome to graduate.

Lena Lawrence – Academic Writer – Speech writing services can help in personal branding Band

29. joannab says:

Hey, I am Joanna a professional in report writing.

I have been writing since I was 12 years old and never knew it would turn out to be a full-time career. I have also been able to handle several assignments that involves writing. And I worked in three organizations as a volunteer to assist people.My hobbie has always been to help people succeed. And I go the extra mile to make that happen.
    I enjoy writing academic papers and have helped people from countries like Canada.
    I work with a service provider whose mission is to provide quality papers and make people happy. In fact, many people come to me for professional help on a daily basis because they know I always deliver. And I will continue to provide nothing but the best to build trust like I have been doing for the past few years.

Expert writer – Joanna – https://www.screenwritermag.com/ – Screenwritermag Corps

30. katrinamer says:

Welcome to my blog ,
    I’m Katrina Merrill.
    If you’ve ever been too busy and couldn’t finish a research paper , then you’ve come to the right place. I assist students in all areas of the writing process . I can also write the essay from start to finish.
    My career as an academic writer started during my school years . After learning that I was very skilled in the field of academic writing, I decided to take it up as a profession.

Skilled Academic Writer- Katrina- Soundgardenkinganimal Corps

31. paulinahop says:

Hello everyone, it’s Paulina Hopper here!
    I work as an academic writer and have created this content with the intent of changing your life for the better. I started honing my writing skills in college. I learned that my fellow students needed writing help—and they were willing to pay for it. The money was enough to help pay my tuition for my first semester of college.
    Ever since school, I have continued to work as a professional writer. I was hired by a writing service based in the United Kingdom. Since then, the research papers that I have written have been sold around Europe and the United States.
    In my line of work, I have become used to hearing, “Paulina Hopper, can you help me meet my writing assignment deadline?” I know that I can provide this service.

Professional Writer – Paulina Hopper – Tutoronwheelsef Team

32. jillianwal says:

Welcome to my blog ! I’m Jillian Walter.
    Even though I jokingly credit my grandmother for my writing talent, I know that it is a skill I have fostered from childhood. Though my aunt is a writer, I also started out young.
    I’ve always had a way with words, according to my favorite teacher . I was always so excited in science when we had to do a research paper .
    Now, I help current learners achieve the grades that have always come easily to me. It is my way of giving back to students because I understand the troubles they must overcome to graduate.

Jillian Walter – Academic Writer – //www.onlinegraphicartsschools.com/]OnlinegraphicartsschoolsCompany

33. janawood says:

Hi everyone , I’m Jana.
    Welcome to my homepage . I started writing in my early school years after a creative writing assignment for my English teacher. I did creative writing for several months before I thought about doing something else.
    I had always loved doing research assignments because I’m passionate about learning. When you combine writing talent with a love of learning, research paper writing only makes sense as a job.
    I’m passionate about assisting the students of the future in their school career. When they don’t like their assignment , I am there to help.

Jana – Academic Writing Help – Csnbiologyclub Confederation

34. beverle says:

Thanks for visiting,
    I’m Beverley Harmon.
    If you’ve ever been too tired and couldn’t finish a academic paper, then you’ve come to the right place. I help students in all areas of the writing technique. I can also write the paper from start to finish.
    My career as a scholarly writer started early in college . After learning that I was very capable in the field of academic writing, I decided to take it up as a job .

Skilled Academic Writer- Beverley- //www.greenadviser.org/]GreenadviserConfederation

35. beverle says:

Hi, I am Beverley Harmon a professional in report writing.

I enjoy solving people’s problems and make them happy. That is what I have been doing for many years now.
    I have been writing since I was 12 years old and never knew it would turn out to be a full-time career. I have also been able to manage several assignments that involves writing. And I worked in three organizations as a volunteer to assist people.My hobbie has always been to help people succeed. And I go the extra mile to make that happen.
    I enjoy writing Thesis and have helped people from countries like Mexico.
    I work with a service provider whose mission is to provide quality papers and make people happy. In fact, many clients come to me for professional help on a daily basis because they know I always deliver. And I will continue to provide nothing but the best to build trust like I have been doing for the past few years.

Academic writer – Beverley – //www.greenadviser.org/]GreenadviserConfederation

36. gordonp says:

Hello All
    Thanks for checking out my writing website . My name is Gordon Parra.
    I have worked a long time in this niche. My passion for writing started at a young age. I wrote poetry as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into news reporting eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for professional writers. I specialize in essays, but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.

Academic Writer – Gordon – Lefestivalducourt Band